When will my order ship?
The time to process and ship your order will vary based on the type of product ordered. Turn-around times are as follows:
- Andersen products are made to order and will ship within 6 business days.
- Glass, crystal, and natural stone awards will require approval of a proof. Once the approved proof is received, these items ship within 5-7 business days.
- Plaques and acrylic awards will require approval of a proof. Once the approved proof is received, these items ship within 3-5 business days.
- All other awards will ship within 3-5 business days.
Based on order volume, some orders may ship sooner. If any of the above deadlines can not be met, the customer will be notified as soon as possible.
What are the time frames for ground shipping to my area?
to view approximate ground delivery times within the US.
- For FedEx Ground, a business day does not include Saturdays,Sundays, or holidays.
Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
- The map above is a general representation of transit times, for a specific ZIP/Postal code to ZIP/Postal code transit time, please use the Get Transit Time application under the Ship tab on fedex.com.
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping rates are based on the weight and size of the product, your location, and the delivery method used. Prior to completing your purchase transaction, your shipping total will be calculated and provided to you.
Are tracking numbers provided for shipped orders?
Yes. As soon as your order ships through our standard shipping options, its tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail. If you request a custom shipping method, tracking numbers may not be available.
What if I want other shipping options?
We make every effort to meet your unique shipping needs. Depending on your requirements, additional shipping charges may apply. In such cases, we will charge your credit card for the difference when the product ships.
What if my order is delayed, lost or damaged when shipped?
While we are not responsible for delays or damage caused by shipping companies, your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you have any problems, please contact us. We will do everything possible to correct the situation.
Can I return non-defective and non-damaged items for a refund?
The return of non-defective and non-damaged merchandise for refund or replacement is subject to the following:
- Written permission must be obtained in advance.
- Engraved medals, plaques, stone, crystal, acrylic and custom items cannot be returned.
- Returned merchandise is subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Returned merchandise must be in resalable condition.
- We are not responsible for damage during return shipment - please pack your items carefully!
- Returns must be requested within 3 weeks of the order's ship date.
- No refund will be given the original shipping cost.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping charges.
Can I return or exchange a damaged, defective, or incorrect product?
If you have received a
damaged or defective product, contact us immediately and we will work to remedy the situation according to